From prepaid cards to e-vouchers, it is important that individuals have a range of payment methods available to suit comfort levels, needs, and to build trust In a digital age, most of us are growing increasingly comfortable with doing things electronically, be it communicating with friends, shopping online, or paying a bill. However, there is [...]
Tag Archives: IDT Prime Mastercard
Information Security 2013: Nils
- What’s a Meta For? 5 November 2012
- #Bitcoin: The $1bn Virtual Economy 3 June 2013
- Amazon launches big data streaming service 15 November 2013
- The Spy Who Patched Me 3 December 2012
- Google fixes Android Bitcoin theft vulnerability 15 August 2013
- Separating the L33T from the Chaff 20 August 2012
- Grounds For Dismissal 1 October 2012
- Sacked HMV social media executive goes rogue 31 January 2013
- Social networks feel the heat from fast-growing mobile apps 11 December 2013
- 65% of businesses see BYOD as a security threat 11 December 2013
- The Sun attracts over 100,000 online subscribers 11 December 2013
- Shane Richmond: If the US Defense Dept can deal with mobile working, so can we all 11 December 2013
- The mobile bandwagon is on the move – are you on it? 10 December 2013
- Dutch mobile network launches cloud storage service 10 December 2013
- Mobile enterprise apps set for investment in 2014 10 December 2013
- IBM dips its toe in digital marketing 10 December 2013
- paperv: Checkout the next big thing a newly trending socia...
- barner_joshua: BYOD is a big security problem, but many companies...
- Peacefull Anarchist: Flip the burger: What if your son had been showin...
- lyonsdown: Hi Derek - thanks for reading. Native advertising ...
- Derek Carrol: Good stuff, Matt! What are your thoughts on native...
- Holiday season increases viability of BYOD and HTML5 applications in the new year | Eikos Partners: [...] Rege, vice president for strategy at th...
- Keil Hubert: Great Expectations - Business Technology: [...] After all, it’s impossible to cover every ...
- Fast-track technology visas aim to attract talent | Ideas Of Business: [...] Fast-track technology visas aim to attract t...