Sue Tabbitt looks at how three very different big-name companies are using Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to protect their business and drive its growth Social media offers a powerful means for companies to engage with customers. Without a clear strategy, they risk being left behind as everything from marketing to dealing with complaints goes social. [...]
Tag Archives: debatescape
Comments Off • Continue Reading →
Information Security 2013: Shaun Mundy
- What’s a Meta For? 5 November 2012
- #Bitcoin: The $1bn Virtual Economy 3 June 2013
- Amazon launches big data streaming service 15 November 2013
- The Spy Who Patched Me 3 December 2012
- Google fixes Android Bitcoin theft vulnerability 15 August 2013
- Separating the L33T from the Chaff 20 August 2012
- Grounds For Dismissal 1 October 2012
- Sacked HMV social media executive goes rogue 31 January 2013
- European Commission launches digital copyright consultation 6 December 2013
- Efficient IT: Logistics can be cheaper and greener with efficient systems 6 December 2013
- Streamlined systems are back in vogue 5 December 2013
- Cyber Security: Cameron calls for ‘proper dialogue’ with China 5 December 2013
- Two million account usernames and passwords stolen using malware 5 December 2013
- 73% of UK businesses have no formal BYOD policy or support 5 December 2013
- IT goes nuclear to bridge the power shortage gap 5 December 2013
- Inspector Dogberry: Green IT, the University of East London, and hidden benefits 4 December 2013
- European Commission launches digital copyright consultation - Business Technology: [...] The European Council said in October that it...
- Jeff Staton: If we could scientifically prove that connection b...
- Joanne Frearson: Time to balance change and stability and turn to green IT | www.cloud4green.it: [...] Click here to view original web page at busi...
- Cyber Security: Cameron calls for 'proper dialogue' with China - Business Technology: [...] Last month the Minister of the State Council...
- Keil Hubert: Focused Vision Statement – Business Technology | cloudguys.net: [...] Business Technology [...]...
- Keil Hubert: Focused Vision Statement - Business Technology: [...] in a given industry simply don’t function ...
- Keil Hubert: Focused Vision Statement - Business Technology: [...] education.’ I was thrilled; I rarely ever ...
- BuzzFeed’s ‘interesting, creative, fun’ advertorial | Matt C. A. Smith: [...] recently interviewed chief revenue officer A...