When it comes to online information, it pays to think big. Effective use of data is just a culture shift away Barely a decade ago, online information for business was niche territory, occupied by corporate librarians and techno-geeks. But developments such as the BlackBerry, Facebook, Twitter and most recently the iPad have transformed the landscape. [...]
Tag Archives: Darron Chapman
Information Security 2013: Joakim Sundberg
- What’s a Meta For? 5 November 2012
- #Bitcoin: The $1bn Virtual Economy 3 June 2013
- Amazon launches big data streaming service 15 November 2013
- The Spy Who Patched Me 3 December 2012
- Google fixes Android Bitcoin theft vulnerability 15 August 2013
- Separating the L33T from the Chaff 20 August 2012
- Grounds For Dismissal 1 October 2012
- Sacked HMV social media executive goes rogue 31 January 2013
- Inspector Dogberry: 4G smartphones, rollercoasters, and Google Glass 13 December 2013
- Infographic: 89% of employees connect mobile devices to business networks 13 December 2013
- Keil Hubert: Greater Expectations 13 December 2013
- 79% believe big data will improve decision making 13 December 2013
- Business World: Connected Business 13 December 2013
- Keil Hubert: This Game of Phones is not personal, it’s a matter of survival 12 December 2013
- Generation Y security attitudes ‘putting companies at risk’ 12 December 2013
- Sales of corporate-owned smartphones increasing 12 December 2013
- EMC: companies recognize Big Data benefits, but barriers remain - SiliconANGLE (blog) - Big Data News Magazine: [...] of IT decision makers say Big Data technolog...
- Keil Hubert: That\'s why I cross-post the hyperlink to each col...
- Keil Hubert: Greater Expectations - Business Technology: [...] This last Monday, I wrote about a method for...
- Keil Hubert: If you get the chance, participate in the SANS Ins...
- paperv: Checkout the next big thing a newly trending socia...
- barner_joshua: BYOD is a big security problem, but many companies...
- Peacefull Anarchist: Flip the burger: What if your son had been showin...
- lyonsdown: Hi Derek - thanks for reading. Native advertising ...