Eliminating fraud isn’t always A call to arms best for business as heavy-handed measures could drive customers away. So how can retailers find the right balance? What’s the optimum level of fraud for an online retailer? The obvious answer is zero: no business wants to lose money because it has accepted a payment against a [...]
Tag Archives: American Express
Information Security 2013: Christopher Soghoian
- What’s a Meta For? 5 November 2012
- #Bitcoin: The $1bn Virtual Economy 3 June 2013
- Amazon launches big data streaming service 15 November 2013
- The Spy Who Patched Me 3 December 2012
- Google fixes Android Bitcoin theft vulnerability 15 August 2013
- Separating the L33T from the Chaff 20 August 2012
- Grounds For Dismissal 1 October 2012
- Sacked HMV social media executive goes rogue 31 January 2013
- Inspector Dogberry: Green IT, the University of East London, and hidden benefits 4 December 2013
- BlackBerry chief executive: Phone firm is ‘very much alive’ 4 December 2013
- Cyber Security: Average user could lose $418 in multimedia files 4 December 2013
- How to save the real world by moving hardware into the virtual one 4 December 2013
- Efficient IT isn’t just a theory, it’s a way of life 3 December 2013
- Removing DRM can increase revenue by up to 30% 3 December 2013
- How the USAF made Tom Davis a better CTO… 3 December 2013
- Amsterdam, Barcelona and San Francisco to collaborate on big data 3 December 2013
- Keil Hubert: Focused Vision Statement – Business Technology | cloudguys.net: [...] Business Technology [...]...
- Keil Hubert: Focused Vision Statement - Business Technology: [...] in a given industry simply don’t function ...
- Keil Hubert: Focused Vision Statement - Business Technology: [...] education.’ I was thrilled; I rarely ever ...
- BuzzFeed’s ‘interesting, creative, fun’ advertorial | Matt C. A. Smith: [...] recently interviewed chief revenue officer A...
- Bank of England: UK banks hit by cyber attacks | gold is money: [...] READ MORE [...]...
- Bank of England: UK banks hit by cyber attacks - Business Technology: [...] banks recently tested their cyber defences a...
- Keil Hubert: Prognostication Part 2 (Of Seers and Siri) - Business Technology: [...] This time last year, I wrote about how criti...
- Shep Hyken: Here is some very sage advice and information from...