Contact centres have worked hard to shake off a reputation for indifferent customer service aided by technology and understanding of what makes customers tick. By recruiting staff with the right skills and giving them support, employers can turn contact centre agents into loyal and effective brand advocates. Distributed with The Daily Telegraph
Archive | May, 2011
Comments Off • Continue Reading →
Information Security 2013: Christopher Soghoian
- What’s a Meta For? 5 November 2012
- #Bitcoin: The $1bn Virtual Economy 3 June 2013
- Amazon launches big data streaming service 15 November 2013
- The Spy Who Patched Me 3 December 2012
- Google fixes Android Bitcoin theft vulnerability 15 August 2013
- Separating the L33T from the Chaff 20 August 2012
- Grounds For Dismissal 1 October 2012
- Sacked HMV social media executive goes rogue 31 January 2013
- Chinese search engine to invest heavily in mobile tech 9 December 2013
- Mobile Advertising: Overcoming challenges to reap the rewards 9 December 2013
- Keil Hubert: Great Expectations 9 December 2013
- Tech companies call for surveillance reform 9 December 2013
- BYOD: In a world filled with smart devices, you may as well bring your own 9 December 2013
- Supporting the new style of IT 7 December 2013
- How the mobile revolution changed email design 7 December 2013
- In focus: People dictate the technology 7 December 2013
- Derek Carrol: Good stuff, Matt! What are your thoughts on native...
- Holiday season increases viability of BYOD and HTML5 applications in the new year | Eikos Partners: [...] Rege, vice president for strategy at th...
- Keil Hubert: Great Expectations - Business Technology: [...] After all, it’s impossible to cover every ...
- Fast-track technology visas aim to attract talent | Ideas Of Business: [...] Fast-track technology visas aim to attract t...
- European Commission launches digital copyright consultation - Business Technology: [...] The European Council said in October that it...
- Jeff Staton: If we could scientifically prove that connection b...
- Joanne Frearson: Time to balance change and stability and turn to green IT | www.cloud4green.it: [...] Click here to view original web page at busi...
- Cyber Security: Cameron calls for 'proper dialogue' with China - Business Technology: [...] Last month the Minister of the State Council...